Sunday, December 02, 2007

Turbulating Conundrum

Am in a majestic fix of vibrant sorts....

Committed the worst blunder of my life on Nov 18, but what set ME apart was that I was actually able to pull myself out of the gloom very early, to my surprise. Many would disagree, but the preparation certainly instilled within me an ATTITUDE. The one that i always lacked. I always seemed to cog my mind with those nebulous thoughts of negativities. I must admit that i am very lucky to be actually what i have positioned myself at Present, as. I have strong reservations about my Intelligent and emotional quotients. Though, trough of failure have been cyclical, they have been ephemeral . But i always seemed to brood over those, disturb myself to the heck and always felt like running towards oblivion. What set me apart this time around and hopefully would , in future, is the pace at which i pulled out myself from the web- the ever inciting web of gloom, misfortune, insecurity and forged thoughts.

The insouciance is nothing but serendipity but I enjoyed it to the hilt. It added a certain flavour to my outlook of looking at Nature for a second and forgetting/forgiving ALL. Though i must confess that the traits of a human do not allow me to sustain my nonchalance for long, and the peers (both internal and external) play their derogatory roles, I have begun to realise that the key to calmness and success lies in speedy extrication from the excoriating events.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if?????????????

You are a part of a menage where every alternate generations have mute and dumb childeren. Constrasting this misfortune is perhaps the fact that the girls in the lineage are excessively gorgeous, but alas no one prefers to marry them as the children born to them are definintive to be dumb and mute, or atleast.... have been so... for many generations.
A dumb and mute grandma/ grandpa, hale and hearty (not sure!!!) mom and dad, and once again the dumb and mute children. The conversation in their house was through various signals made using the face and the hands.

If you saw that for once, would you ever dare to bother others with your thrawting frustrations.
Not much to be written but certainly more to the mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selfless service to primarily one's parents and then the society are the key dictates towards sure shot happiness. However, the word "selfless" is the pons asinorum when it comes to an ambitioius mix of pride, arrogance and materialism like me. However, i just sincerely hope that I am able to support my parents without getting into this unwanted race of unending material conquest. Am happy with th realisation, but sustaining and reminding myself of the sole reason of my toils would be my test.

Wish i were able to share with you .... all my propitious incidents and turbulations alike.
But somewhere down the aisle... get tired of the hypocricies i dislike.

I lift myself all over again.... striving to rejuvenate myself to my pristing self.

2 comments:

MoonStone said...

I have a firm belief that the sole purpose of the existence of mankind is to commit blunders...

doesn't really matter if one chooses to look at the bigger picture...
what would that change??

anyway, its great that you pulled yourself together nice and early... I guess using our energies (positive & negative) elsewhere (football & sports fest) helps... :)

one always evolves, one must keep evolving.... Darwin was not a fool... :P

by the way, your "what if" story really provokes thoughts, for me at least, it does....

speaking of myself, i don't know what the key to happiness is...

you seem to have a fair enough idea, and if you are sure about that, then you will manage to do all that you intend to...
there is nothing selfless... but you will pass your test...

Sanjeev said...

@shishir
The darwin quote is really impressive man.
Another word to test you is pyrrhic. The word speaks volumes about my present situation wrt CAT. Just thought it would interest you.
Cheers