Sunday, January 11, 2009

Unending .... turbulations

Am back to my old ways of venting my frustrations in this virtual piece of existence. A lot of thoughts seem to ravel my existence. I am also having problems with regards to multiplexing of actions and events. Add to this my deteriorating health, and thats what you call the icing on the muck (i wish i could instead write cake).

Notwithstanding, i have always prided myself as someone who has come out all the more stronger, with salient eruditions for company. I guess i am struggling to accentuate the same this time around but then confidence has been the forte. (My Dad always says that Language and Confidence is one's forte. It is only now that i comprehend and second his notion in totality). So let me strengthen my emplacement and instigate the locomotion. 'Nimma Benagaluru' has been the most assertive facilitation i have received till date. And it is high time, i aspire to effectuate my new year resolution... Some concrete strategies and subsequent litigations are required in order to sail through in a politically correct manner.

Some things never change...and i find myself in the same position yet again... as a person who is both looked upto and envied.... and being in the professional space... i can seldom relax or ignore these initial rifts. The cage has got wider and the animals are far from being instinctive. They have been trained in their respective colleges to rip apart the competition and slice and dice the meat (data mining has played its part over here); the caveat being, this is to be done without harming the tethered spirit better known as the 'organisational spirit'. But then i have my past experience as the most aggrandizing vantage. It needs to be a judicous balance between a frown within and a smile on the exterior or vice versa.

Thanks for the Tommy Hilfiger buddies... for a change, I will get to sport a branded watch without an innate motive of impressing. And i can highly indebted towards the bluetooth headsets, flowers, the cake and most importantly the 'green apples'.

Abundant positive vibes are interspersed by negative cocoons.... and this is where you will find the majority of human minds. Hatred, jealousy, false commitments, envy and others in the league are cluttered in these small funnels of negativity. No wonder, the 3G auction is delayed for good.... because everything only stands to increase as the most personal medium ' the mobile phone' will take centre-stage henceforth. And who will discount the power of social networking.

And i will thank the almighty for alleviating my 'egoistic desire' of clearing the CAT. Calls from IIMs L, I and K have proved my credentials to my alter ego. The poignant incongruity is that my 'As-Is' state is better off and I may not join any of these institutes. The law of 'Opportunity costs' has immensely aided in convincing my near and dear one.

15 comments:

Kiran Raj said...

congrats.. clearing the cat is no mean task.. kudos!

opportunity cost or withdrawn interest in another mba?

the current situation is pretty tight..but u know as they say 'everything that goes up should come down' and things will eventually go up again!

Sanjeev said...

@Kiran

Not a withdrawn interest yaar... had it been so.. i would have contemplated quitting the CAT attempt this year...
And when things will go up... ALL OF US will sail through with utmost ease...

Kiran Raj said...

hmm. frm wat i know.. u r too confident in your thoughts..very strong in character and composure.. that puzzles me! :-) coz i hardly find that in me!! hehe.. anyways.. enjoy.. and keep writing!

Anonymous said...

It is infact true that.. The game with our own selves.. ??
It's a juggle with our emotions too.. But do not be troubled so easily. Intelligence does have it's role to play in ones development thru though times.. but More Imp. It's a person's virtue in.. justice, compassion, fortitude and temperance, that plays majority of a role by themselves. Virtues of a True leader. There is no scale on which one could measure the no. of situations or problems one has solved.. but Grace is in .. how beautifully one solves them.
Mind is a tricky.. thing. but its desires are simple.. It wants to be at peace and live in bliss. Separate urself from the external Happenings.. Do not be dependent on circumstances.. and do not doubt urself if what u did was for a right reason based on humanity. :D Believe in urself. and .. trust urself. :D. respect, trust, gratitude and love are basis of all these actions..
.. adios!!

sanjay said...

Congrats yaar. Maje agaye. Humme tumse yahi umeed thii. Best of Luck convert karo. :)

Aur teri tabiyat ko kya ho gaya??

Sanjeev said...

@sanjay

Dhanyvaad mitr... its been first time around that i have cleared a competitive exam of this stature with authentic efforts. Rest (AIEEE, JEE) were all flukes

Sanjeev said...

@johney (and i am guessing that it is you as anonymous)
Your words are comforting to the core.... I wish i could come back and read these lines whenever perturbed in future...thanks for leaving this piece on my blog

Sanjeev said...

@Kiran
Ya ... it has been long time coming.. but i have seen myself getting more confident with every passing day...
And you are not Lord Hanuman, that i have to remind you of your true strengths...I guess character and composure were your hallmarks at all times

Sanjeev said...

@sanjay
Saini bhaiyya... i may not sit for the GD/Interviews as i am better off with my current job profile... planning to write GMAT in the coming months as i believe that my current job exp can be leveraged in a much better way.
Tabiyat theek hain.. just those occasional goof-ups

Anonymous said...

No dude. it's not Johney :D
.. but I'll keep in touch with ur blog. :)

Sanjeev said...

@Anonymous
Sorry for the guess..but good to note that you will be in touch with my explications. May i request you to share your blog id.. so that the exchanges can be mutual

Anonymous said...

:).. Sorry badri. Right now.. I'm in a little shell sort of world of my own.. But I promise I'll be out of it one day.. It's too scary for me right now. :) It's a set of ongoing explosions in my head. :p
.. Neways, a clue for u would be interesting.. :). U Already Know me.. of course by my face and name, but not of who I really am :). he he.. spicing it up ain't it. .. Keep up ur endeavor .. I'm sure U r helping a bunch by helping them having some explication if not all.. in their incomprehensible lives. Hehe...

Sanjeev said...

@anonymous
Your addressal as Badri has helped me filter down to a very few people.... Maybe one more hint from your side will help in removing the veil

johney said...

Though I don't know how you could have mistaken him for me. Have I ever before hidden behind the veil of anonymity when I wanted something to express?

Of all the things that you have written here, I find a journey of a person, unveiled yet still clouded. I see in you the very potential of getting anything you wish for in life, and for that matter, you are a very dangerous person! So much care must be stipulated before any of your wish takes its root, it will come true, as surely as mornings comes after night; one false step, or stray but a little, humanity would have lost the potential next Murthy or Ambani.

Take care of your health. Remember the age old adage, about wealth, health and character.

Sanjeev said...

@johney
It were not his words... but the conviction and evident bliss which are very similar to the ones emanated from our words... As i have always been saying.. your words have been given me the sole reason to rejuvenate my hung spirits during times of turbulence and frivolity alike.