Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Not Qualified.......

Well... this is sick... !!! I lost my admit card for GATE 2006, and today i don't know my roll number to see my result. Uniyal tells me that what seperates my roll and his is a difference of twenty. Now i've tried all combinations of four from his number both ahead and behind.... the saga (which longed only two hours and that too in the examination hall) seems to have reaped nothing but despair..... NOT QUALIFIED !!! is what I think i am...... and so i conveyed that to my parents.
308 Kms seemed to make no difference..... i could gather their dissapointment- I offered no excues.... that i am doing MBA or my preparation was without an initiation!!!!
I just hope that i take this a spring of motivation.......... come back to the ground.... and start another earnest endeavour quintessentially aimed at authentic knowledge strides. Pray that NOTHING else disrupts me further...... of course there'll be not one, but, too many.... May i not get perturbed by them

4 comments:

desperado said...

oye..cheer up...saale mera partner hoke agar gate nikal deta to joote nahi maarta kya :)

on a serious note.......greater things await buddy..truly much more greater
aur authentic knowledge...jaldi se edu plan bana


P.S. aur oye AURORA WAS A SUCCESS....itni si baat tere bheje mein nahi ghusti kya ;)...BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED

johney said...

And I pray too that nothing else disturbs your tranquil quintessense. Your parents are proud of you and they love you. Don't you ever forget that. A mere exam is not enough to lose their love. Whatever you do, they will always love you and will always be with you.

And you need an imperturbable charm to enforce that no disturbance zone of yours.

Anonymous said...

dude that sucks.
so vat if u didn't get through Gate
neither do i,so stop crying for that.V both know that if v had studied v could hav made through it.

now aurora is over nd its time to concentrate on Infotsav so perform well in ur events bcoz u r in my team for Chakravyoh nd i dont want to lose it

abey majak majak mein bahut bakar ho gayi lekin tu samaj gaya na kya karna hai..............

Anonymous said...

episodes like these happen..n it is not only u who has been perturbed by this exam
i do not see it as a complete letdown though,'not qualified' may b in the literal sense, ironically it has definitely opened the gate for future attempts that u will now undertake seriously..it requires a little dash of failure to value success n make it alluring..u will hv a lot many opportunities to make ur parents feel proud of u.n others will also rejoice in ur accomplishments.
i join u in ur prayers...
Amen