Saturday, June 03, 2006

The GLAD lad

It was Mother's day and i gifted my mom a Nokia 1100 ... it only costs 2200 bucks....... It was Father's day and i presented to my dad the beautiful red checked tie with radiating cuff-links(have i spelt it right).
Its a miniscule compared to what the future beckons in this regards but...... the reason i am thrilled is because these acts mark the initiation.... a surreal one... no doubt. Morover, these were my achievements and i am honoured to share them with my parents.
The tie and the cuff links were a part vast range of men's accessories i won during the Mr. Aurora contest. It would a contentious feeling if i get to see a photograph of my dad sporting them in one of his official tours.
I managed 1600 bucks out of Infotsav'06, bad luck with Avalon and Brouhaha .... but i could have surely done well with Avalon..... Brouhaha was to the best of my efforts. So i was only a partial sponsor, my big bro took care of the rest..... however, its the feeling which matter... right !!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bouy boy?
The mild child?


^_^

Your parents must be so proud.

desperado said...

best possible gifts.....not anything material...just the thoughts and feelings..and that for sure you gave ur parents

my prayer that u may rise higher so that whtever u dream for ur family ur able to give them...but yeah always keep the feelings as prority ..

take care dude

PS: sorry abt brouhaha..didnt put in my best in tht..anyway many more to come right???

Sanjeev said...

@johney
u made me blush....

@dhruv
abey i didn't mean to put you down on Brouhaha or anythin yaar.. don't misunderstand... i'm really afraid to pen anything down in my blogs.... no grudges intended yaar...... lots more to come mate... this was just the beginning.... thanx a ton for your prayers... and be regular with them...

desperado said...

abe gadhe ki aulaad gaaliyan mat niklawa mere mooh se..abe jaanta ho wht u meant....n tht was my feeling tht i didnt put in all my effort in brouhaha...nothin else
samjha na...aur ek baat aur beta itni jaldi pareshan mat hua kar from the fact that wht people think abt ur writings...write whatever u feel like or stop blogging cause my purpose of blogging is get things out of my system..got it !!!!

aur haan jaldi mil found a fest we can try our hand in ....okie

Sanjeev said...

@dhruv
sorriee.... abey aisa kuch hua hain yaar.... when people manipulate my words and hold me responsible.... but you are one sensible idiot.... keep bringing me back on track mate...