Monday, September 01, 2008

Thank You...!!!

I always feel i have been the most ungrateful wretch on earth. Life has been very kind to me, yet i have managed to obliviate the benevolent memories and persisted with the malevolent ones.
Sometimes this is what can be termed as 'pons - asinorum' (I guess Johney is gonna blast me for using this word too often... but somehow i seem to attach this to myself on various counts)

The Freud test revealed Family, Love-life, Friends, Knowledge and Money in the decreasing order of my priorities.

So let me thank Monu C. Varghese, Dione Kurian, Shincy Elsa Philip, Puneet Kamboj, Guarav Negi, Bharat Panwar, Chetali Kapoor, Shriram Mani,Rachita Mohan, Pankaj Pandey, Gaurav Kumar, Viplav Sinha, Rahul, Chetan Thakur, Vivek Sharma, Rocky Rajput, Joydeep Biswas, Rajagopal, Ritesh Garg, Vignesh, Varun Arora, Ajo Abraham, Ruchi Singh, Shilpi Bharadwaj, Nishant Upadhyay and Swati Sharma.

Some of my DCE mnates namely Nigar Khan, Svetlana Dimitrov, Sachin Pant, Gaurav Chabbaria, Neha Garg, Vikram Sisodia and Maria Suzanne.

Over to the affable IIITM - Ashutosh Uniyal, Marut Chaudhary, N. Johney, Nikhil Jha, Sanjay Saini, Manish Chauhan, Alok Kumar, Jayant Singh, Akshay Anand, Dhruv Joshi, Shishir Chandrol, Ankur Khandelwal, Chinna Reddy, Yatendra Singhal, Ravi Garg, Santosh Kumar Singh, Aditya Singh Kushwah, Ankit Verma, Ayush Bhatt, Steven Mudda, Naveen Aksolia, Amrapali Sukhdeve, Sandeep, Manjari Sheela, Ranjeet Arya and Ruchika Gupta.

And now to the Bangalore gang- Dhawal (the decision maker), Anubha Gumastha, Suman Kansotiya, Annie Shen, Mirra and expanding.... (of course Marut, Joshi and Paaji are not discounted)

Well thanks for reading this piece of junk... i was wondering as to why friends feature third in my list of priorities within the Freudian test. I also managed to recollect most of the surnames. Please pardon me if i discounted your name in the flow.... it has been a free flowing thanks giving blog.

I would like to meet all of You atleast once more in future !!!! Adios

11 comments:

johney said...

To what do I owe the honour of being among the list of these extra-ordinary gentlemen and ladies!

And no, I shall do not any form of blasting, for I shall overlook that overworked word at the moment.

The assumption made by Freud was that all men have similar priorities; he generalised his theory to suit the observed.

He didn't account for the uncommon and extraordinaires like you,

And I count myself lucky to have the honour of sharing a friendship with one so congenial.

And yes, that was not goodbye, there never will be one.

sanjay said...

You are most welcome ;)
Don't worry we might meet in December.Convocation is scheduled then.Diro said that in alumni.
Perfectly alright results of the freudian test, I think.

desperado said...

thank you for the times gone by and the time to come

Sanjeev said...

@johney

I just realised that there are enough girls in my friend list... a proud achievement. And i have friends like to you to top it all..... Ecstacy personified!!!
By the way i wonder why you forgo your sang-froid on the mere mention of Freud???

sanjay said...

oye mera comment kahan gaya ??

Sanjeev said...

@saini

Your comment is very much there dude !!! Lets see if we are able to meet in December. Why do you think that the Freudian test results were right???

sanjay said...

why aren't you satisfied with your results??

Alok Kumar said...

I read your blog quite late. It's very heart touching. After leaving IIITM, I realized that at all stands you were right. People had conflicts with you even I had but I guess because of those conflicts I could understand you better. Moments which I spent with you was really among the best moments of my life.

I saw you rising up even at unfavorable moments. You are an extraordinary man. Bad times of our relationship has gone, only good has remained. I am lucky to be your friend.

Definitely at the last I would not forget to tell you...... you are always welcome.

Sanjeev said...

@alok

Hi... welcome to the blog world.. hope all is well with you and your parents. Boss!!! the acrimony between us was only towards the later part of the first year which withered away during the second year. I guess this talk of unfavourable moments holds null and void. But we are definitely in accord that better times are yet to come

Dione said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dione said...

Oye... found this after almost 4 years!!!... it's been a decade past school.. still miss you gitthey!!