Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dispossessions / Evictions / Confessions

There has been an evident disconnect between whatever i do and whatever i aspire to accomplish, whatever i utter and whatever i may want to state, whatever i see and whatever i may want to sight, whatever i think and whatever i may want to concieve or percieve. Perhaps the difference lies in magnanimity of the replacement word- say accomplishing for doing, stating for uttering so on and so forth.

No matter what the impressions, finesse in usage and conduct does play a pivotal role in projecting yourself. However, I have started to feel that i may be over-selling myself as an individual. People have started taking note of they activities and started conditioning their cells towards accepting me as a person who may not have any complaints from life whatsoever. Their attitude towards me seems to reflect their inconvenience in accepting myself as one without worriments against them amidst perturbations galore. However, as Dhruv correctly pointed out that 'Its is the moments which you think bring out the man in you, which contribute the least in shaping you', similarly, my attempts to over-sell are not fruits borne out of self-concious efforts but my generic demeanor. I wonder why people feel that we in Bangalore have a cake-walk while they trudge spines. This comparison has resulted in me feigning ignominy in order to glue the unwanted fissures.

On a different scale, I have started to believe that one should be forward-looking as that fills within you a sense of excitement towards the unknown. Past memories must be given their merited piazzas and nothing more for they are more of a learning curve which you should be referring to in your quest towards realising the epitome. So in simple jargon- Value your past only as an indicator but value your future as a craved possession.

The experiment today has Anto on his heels until he read that the World continues to be SAFE !!! And i have started to appreciate vertiable flow of thoughts and structuring as i write my Point of View on the Telecom Industry.

"Immense Value Add" as Dhawal would put it..... in order to impress his supervisor

'Life is a melodrama, try interspersing it with intimacy and benevolence'

6 comments:

johney said...

I am not surprised. which the high flung words that are hard to miss, it is not wonder that perception is aberrant from the accepted norms.

If you can keep your held held high, when all around you is losing theirs ...

quote from some poem

Perhaps your alter ego will be a better judge of your character than others.

desperado said...

i just quoted the lines dear ...copyright issue ho jaayega bhai :P

Sanjeev said...

@johney
I tend to keep my head held high even when i am losing and other around are succeeding..... because i always believe everyone has his own USP. I am not sure wether thats coming from my alter ego or not???

Sanjeev said...

@dhruv
Boss... copyright tho tab hoga jab i state the exact words.... the line i wrote was tweaked substantially nonetheless conveying my understanding comprehensively .

sanjay said...

kisne kaha bangalore cake walk hai. bangalore to coffee walk hai hehehe.

thoughts and speech dont match always. action and thoughts should.

Sanjeev said...

@sanjay
hmm... rightly stated mate...