Monday, March 23, 2009

1:11 or 11:11

Its an extremely strange observation but I am seeing a lot of ones these days.. whenever i throw a glance on my mobile or the laptop, it usually reads 1:11 or 11:11. And its almost the tenth consecutive day since it all started. These times strike the clock four times a day and I have been encountering them atleast three times (On Sunday the count was four).

Wonder what future has in the entrenched in its dictates, wonder what it takes....


Having said that, I cannot help but muse that I am surrounded by a lot of considerate and benevolent forces. The maturity quotient is witnessing an exponential rise with every passing day. Thanks to a wonderful coterie of individuals surrounding me and also to the one who supports me in absentia.

I scored 155 in the bowling alley on Sunday. I would regard this as one of my greatest performances just that the greatest performance comes in the game I know the least.
One last thing,it is heartening to see them blushing their way to unison

God effectuated emotions, experiences, feelings, states and attitudes. And then he created love...

7 comments:

desperado said...

...and all hell broke loose :P

btw better tell everyone u were on steroids when u made tht score hehe...u were awesome tht day

Sanjeev said...

I still believe it was a psychedelic experience... much more than what a steroid could have caused... and some of it was due to Panwar's restricted blushing... we all know why....

sanjay said...

twiddle around like the fat British umpire shepherd whenever u see nelson.

radiohead said...

Boss .. you were on a roll that day .. surely someone was encouraging you from the corner of his/her eye (Consider her as BOLD) .. ;)

And honestly .. Amazing last line dude .. dekhte hain kabhi kisi POV Main dalenge .. hehe

Sanjeev said...

@sanjay
Amazing one saini... the twiddle accounts for 1:11..... what about 11:11?

@radiohead
I would have considered 'her' in bold even if you hadn't explicitly mentioned it... Thanks for your compliment regarding the last line... I guess Joshi gave it the perfect continuation.. when he said...'and all hell broke lose'

Sanjeev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanjeev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.