Monday, March 02, 2009

What I believe is what I rather not believe..

I dont think I am, I know I am, or rather I believe I am

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone

I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been cornered
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness
I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists
I believe in love surviving death into eternity

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my dear friend... i know you are in trouble and i could decipher your veneration, but Alas some glasses break even before they are moulded.... I am struck and the unusual tactile sensations have given way and I am seemingly incapable of stitching those patches of misery.... but God be with you dost! And your Karma will surely result in better times ahead...

The worst part is that you have an idiot for company who just wants to potray to the world that he is a victim of its windings. You are a definite winner because not only you carry yourself with grace, also because of the fact that you also manage a non-starter

Strengthening the unstrengthened is best anecdotal trait of the impregnable

3 comments:

sanjay said...

hum kya likhe isme.

yeh to I and you mein hain jo hai.

hum to bas mook darshak hain.

Sanjeev said...

Dude.. the piece on I and You is a copy-paste... I have only written the lines after the dashes.... Mook Darshak tho mein bhi hua na...

sanjay said...

bhai mein bhi woh like ke baad waale i and you ke liye hi kah raha tha