Saturday, August 22, 2009

Congeries is the way forward

I used to be the most ruffianly cribber in life... Although never in front of the exterior.. I challenged every success or failure, every recognition or lack of it, every expectation or absence of any; and every expression or deficiency. In the process of challenging every dash, I had begun to wither my insouciance. Every success was rolled over when there should have actually been drum rolls. Every minuscule recognition in terms of people and processes should have been digested before setting a target for the subsequent one. Every expectation should be set without any alignment to realistic offerings and every expression should emanate irrespective of the populace.

In short, I used to crib about everything in this world until the moment I looked within... and arrived at a conclusion that if the world is accommodating someone as self-interested as I , I better start respecting every decision and every action directed at me or anyone else for that matter. It is one of my ardent beliefs now that congeries is the way forward and I should strive to evolve as an amenable conciliator.

Ever since, I have been at peace both with myself and my expectation settings. Life appears to be drum-roll and I have begun to savour every visual and grimace has become a word of the past. I started looking forward to vibes from the exterior and bumped onto loads of benevolence.

And let me try to something similar to what Dhruv last entry...

  1. He does not quite realise the mess he is getting into. He may be enjoying the time and company right now... but I guess it will not be long before the discommodes commence
  2. She believed that she had found the perfect match- her soul mate. But then came the day when she found out that her match did house similar doles of passion. Agonised and deeply pained, she moved on but looked for him in every other guy. She kept going back ... and still does the same... I wish she gets some respite from her emotional quagmire
  3. He is one of the most prodigiously talented individuals I have come across... but pessimism and a laid-back approach rule the roost in most of his decisions. He does get an opportunity to come out of his cocoon but these opportunities are never the ones with complete independence... as always.. I wish him all the success in life...
  4. Riding on to the second boat of relationships, she stumbled a bit but eventually found true love. She even went to the extent of searching about his parents on public domain... a weird act of adhesiveness.. and one find day she decided to close her relationship with him. I just cannot fathom the rationale behind her decision... but my sympathies for him
  5. He is by far luck-personified... and I have observed opportunities walking all the way to his doorstep only for the entry to be stalled for a little while; courtesy his laziness. He has added a whole new dimension to his existence and I sincerely hope that he is adding feathers to himself rather than trying to stitch the wings (because we need two hands to clap.. and he can afford to dedicate only one hand)
  6. Her cheer has always brought a smile ... and her vibes rejuvenated the entire surroundings..... but some strange decisions clipped her wings .. and she feels that she can no longer take the exponential growth curve ... because she cannot fly. I can only wish her all the best...
  7. She may have taken a different path altogether ... without exhaustively experiencing the materialistic world in its entirely. My only wish is that her realisations and learnings do not translate into arrogance whereby one looks down upon people who do not take similar paths. If all of us take that path, then selected individuals will be no longer be of the chosen pedigree.
  8. He is finally at peace with whatever he is doing in life. He has stopped questioning himself with issues that have no meaning in life. I am extremely happy for him because he has finally deciphered himself after an internal melee.
Congeries is the way forward... especially when there has to be a substantial savings on the energy front... am participating in a defining phase of my life as a part of Doc's team....

I challenged everyone's intention... until I looked within.... and like Charles De Gaulle.. started adoring dogs more than humans..

No comments: