Wednesday, November 09, 2005

TAGged Reply

Explications.... I find none
In this world am I the only one ...
(That’s how I begin to think before starting to write about myself !!!)

Fate has assigned its share of ignominies and exhilarations

Then why am I always on a look out for manifestations.

One who strives to be a perfectionist at times and one who is content being the common man (prone to making mistakes) during the other times.

Am intricately religious, one who strives to visit a temple everyday, recite prayers regularly…. That’s because I believe in a cosmic world where vibrations are both virtuous as well as unpleasant.

I believe it’s my hard work, emotional and spiritual quotient that help me carry the flag in this world … the intelligence quotient takes the backseat.

Pretty unstable when it comes to mood swings… I may feel lovely one moment… equally depressing the other moment…. Do not show it to the world nonetheless !!!

Am very poor in expressing my emotions…. though I have received a comment that my eyes say it all!!!! Never mind.

A green apple is most welcome anytime, anyplace, anywhere.

It’s my humble perception that I am a jack of all trades (to an extent) but still searching for the trade that I can master.

Am a dreamer with a difference …. even my dreams confine to the practicalities of life… weird isn’t it???

Poor again in initiating conversations and sustaining them…. that’s because there is an inherent quantity of showcasing involved which really irritates me.

Don’t understand this …. but I just cannot shed my Cassanova image be it school, college or even my colony for that matter….. Girls find every action of mine as an attempt to cast an impression on them…. believe me this is notated after a handsome number of feedbacks from the opposite sex.

I think I should have written this at the top, my idol in life is my Dad… he has infused within me a judicious mix of honesty, integrity, discipline and vibrance… more by action than words or advice…. hence I learnt a lot by watching him over the years.

My Mom is a storehouse of unconditional affection and a considerate critic at the same.

Cricket was my passion in my schooldays but I relinquished my passion for a seat in IIITM (probably).

School Topper in class X Board examinations….. perhaps, one of the summit achievements pertaining to academics.

I believe that one is admitted into a never-ending school named ‘life’… where one needs to learn through comprehension all throughout.

Like listening to Lucky Ali n Bryan Adams in particular.

Its my stimulations or actions and thoughts out of excitement and scurry which often play spoilsport for me.

I have a pathetic sense of humour, though my wits are prohibitive many times bailing me out of difficult recalcitrant situations.

I may be an extrovert and eloquent from the exterior but the intense feeling of ardor, within me, is way too possessive and dictating at times.

Live in a constant apprehension as to how life will be without my ardent friend(s), if ever….. it were to be… in future.

Life outside my house is synonymous with a trap of treacherous emotions for me….. will consider it as a job well done if I get through without leaving behind a contrite trail.

Well I just gave one extra in the flow…that’s for the delayed reply to the tag…..
Chao

7 comments:

radiohead said...

hmm got to knw ya better.

johney said...

Life is beautiful with its ordinary ways. And it seems you have perfected the art of living and being alive at the same time.

You are right, your eyes reveals a lot, so be careful of where you put your glances.

The thing about green apple is a new thing to me. I never knew you like green apples of all things.

I don't know why people hide their emotions. Sometimes ,if it is compressed to the mind too much, it explodes - Kaaboom. For me, my face shows every feelings and emotions that surge through me, though you have to be particularly good at reading them if you want to read it.

I don't like Cassanova, the person. Not because he dwaddle with many women but because he leaves them everytime after he is done with them.

Oh! And all these reaveals that you are a typical Capricorn and not a Sagitarius. Now I am confirmed inspite of your cusp.

p.s. What does Chao means?

desperado said...

well before this i didnt knew u much.
BUt ur craft has still kept the suspense ;)

Green apple...tht was interestin..
n wht i believe 8 times out of 10 spontaneous actions are the best..
i knw its best ..dont ask why.

Anonymous said...

i agree its a bit late now..but i had a sudden urge of writing a comment for this blog,so....
well, i was thinking about u, n surfin the net...when i thought probably i’ll get a chance to read ur next sem’s blog (i remember one day u were telling me so..)..bt since there are no new blogs, i re-read this last one, which forced me to post this comment..

most of the things u have written are of no surprise to me now..having known u well for more than a year, i can judge ur mood swings n temperament changes fairly well..though such a time still allures me when i’ll be cent percent successful in lifting ur spirits after a bad day..

it is a good practice that u hv become religious now..we all need to be God-fearing..but don’t push it too far or else u’ll certainly become a ‘baba’ some day ;)

we don’t need to open out infront of everybody we know. our social life is like a set of concentric circles formed when u throw a stone in still water..the innermost circle is the one that is most disturbed..this circle represents the people u are most intimate with, they are the ones with whom u need to express fully coz they are most affected by ur actions..

as for the Cassanova image…well!!i don’t agree yaar..aisa hai kya?

ya u tend to hide a lot of things behind those innocent pair of eyes..n don’t let people look for any expressions there..tum hamesha neeche dekhte rehte ho

not good at conversing for long hours-ya obviously..who would know that better than me(u hv actually helped me improve my skills there by leaps n bounds).bt u still find a lot of material for bakar..hai na??

that cricket thing has actually made me smile(jst thinking about ur sweet act).u r living ur parents’ dream now n there is no way u cant be successful.u r talented n hard working(capri’s traits)..a great combo that can lead u to great heights..but what really puts u down is melancholy, plz don’t let this overpower u

a thing u missed out, but is worth mentioning, is ur truthful nature.even if its painful, i noe u’ll stand by the truth..don’t let this virtue fade away

the spiritual factor can do wonders for u..let it rule, it’ll keep a check at the agitations n unrests in ur life

n do u seriously like green apples so much??or u are jst flaunting away??u can finally have the last laugh over ur pathetic sense of humour, atleast u manage to make me laugh…na na..not at ur jokes..bt at ur stupid expressions that accompany

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sanjeev said...

@anuj, dhruv, johney
thanks for visitin my blog.

@ruchika
thanks for the comments... better late than never