Monday, July 17, 2006

Hona hain tujhme ... FANNA........

Hmm… it’s a superlative fight within, I must say I cannot cater to the qualms of all but certainly my closet deserves a better treatment, however, how does one justify the ever competitive, ever grudge inducing, ever propelling perceptions????

Brand me as an ambassador one day, as a pauper the next…. !!!!!
Whatever you do, I’ll be by your side, you wish otherwise …. Lest.

The world seems to ask me about my walk through the power corridor, this inquisitive seems disturbing to me at times … !!! Won’t like to give myself away on any pretext, though its compelling within. But definitely, the more you try to stay surreptitious, the more drawn out becomes your identity.
Some presumptuous movement is definitely there, but again the whopping obstacle stays affirm, I’ve to act out of my wits, cannot let the canard carry on , can I???

PL and MnS assignments seem to hog the notoriety for me these days, do not want to internal motivation and wish to adhere to the deadlines….. WISH !!!! its nostalgic to resurface contact with my old conjoins--- Charu, Juhi, Rachita, Robin, Bharat, Gaurav, Chetali, Pankaj …………. I miss those utterances which had the blend of maturity and vivaciousness to them. Those interactions have really taken me this far avoiding the recalcitrant state of affairs (which could have been surreal addition to my woes).

Waiting for the day when I can pen down my arrogance without any blemish.
chao

5 comments:

desperado said...

a song by an Indian Band Prestorika (Delhi Band btw)...song called Shameless Pride
..it says....why shouldnt be there Shame less Pride
so no problem in having pride...just watch out for arrogance

Sanjeev said...

@dhruv
righto.. arrogance has to be dealt with in a sublime fashion

johney said...

Arrogance is one thing, Pride another. And Vanity altogether different from the two. The first is not advised, while the latter two can be indulged in.

You lay too much emphasis on what Vanity. I dare call you Vain but not Proud. Prides comes with more than that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.