Sunday, July 30, 2006

The power of SILENCE.....

Silence is golden, perhaps much more than that……

The only problem I have in being silent is that I haven’t been bestowed with an intricate disposition towards being silent. But in the recent past, I tend to ‘brood’ with a sullen guise, the ‘guise’ which sometimes makes me seem synonymous to Hitler brooding over the Alps and hence the usage.

My room serves as the lounge for my ruminations, high up in the third floor overlooking the scenic table mountains of Gwalior, the day is not far when I’ll brood standing over the mountain and the intensity then is going to be much more passionate.
Silence propels towards a second opening, the one which has the element of the wittiness, the drollness, the maturity which is so seriously sought in this world of scratch-your-back strategists. What is essentially required along is patience, which casts of unwanted stimulations and fidgety. The expectation contest has gone overboard now, even the strongest of conveyances could not suffice, the best possible way out of it is ‘silence’ over everything, every time, everywhere.

Not much days left towards the end of my walk (down the power corridor), it really shook up the debauched, and will shake many more to come. Life is all about setting targets and I seem to be moving ahead in this regard with oozing confidence. The spirituality quotient is in doldrums for the first time in the last two years, never had a break this long although it’s only a few days if recounted on paper. The intimates who seem to typecast my gloom need to be cajoled, but I am just not in the right rhythm in this regard, am waiting for my walk to produce the real ‘fruit’.

READ Icon by Fredrick Forsyth, another tussle between the CIA and the KGB, how the author managed to potray KGB in such poor light remains a quandary only which he can throw light upon. But all in all, a wonderful novel about how a Russian leader shielded his fascist beliefs behind his liberal worlds of glory of the motherland and renunciation of unwanted power. And the systematic and logical training methodology of the british intelligence received its fair share of admiration. Got a good insight about the intricacies involved in crucial intelligence operations. Really fear going to Moscow now…. !!!!!

The Raid at Entebbe and Munich exemplifying the Israeli courage forced me to contrast them with Jaswant Singh’s “Call of honour”.

To be or not to be……………….. chao

2 comments:

johney said...

Silence is Golden, only when you do not know the answer.

You always talk about your "walk down the power corridor'. With my limited intelligence, I cannot fathom what you exactly mean by that. Perhaps you are trying to imply your journey on the roads which other People of power walks on.

If that is so, I wish you safe passage, And I must appeal unto you that forget not us, who are weak and trodden, after your destination is reached and the power you sought is won.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.